WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

SIKHISM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* SIKHISM > Topics

Subject: EGO??
Replies: 0 Views: 750

gurdeep1 5.03.09 - 08:59am
We all are from ek noor (one energy),which is beyond time and space. But when one takes birth our society which is directionless(manmukhi) ie our parents, our neighbors,our friends give us limitation of time and space (program me us) .This programming that is (your name, your family, your religion, your caste, your education,your country etc) is known as ego. we are basically one from ek noor which we tend to forget as we have to remember so many other things as above. Now this programming limits (separate )us in time and space which is basically our ignorance though we think we are the most enlightened because of our above said programming(education etc) Now our body is limited by space But our mind which is energy(covering OR Programming around spirit) from same ek noor can be de programmed with the help of remembrance of AKAL MURT( beyond time). In nature mass( our body) follows energy. Energy can be changed with the help of Gurbani which is ego less(nirankar). So now it is up to us if we want to limit our self(with ego) or go beyond any limit of time and space( our true nature). There is one solution though if we merge our identity(ego) with the ego of our shabad Guru, then we will be able to function dually ,carry our ego (part) and be part of totality(whole) I hope you will update me further with new understanding and more easier way. Be in chardi kala.Means higher spirits. *

* SIKHISM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* SIKHISM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search